Launchtrip is an innovative travel event-tech company based out of Vancouver. Our company
focuses on global travel to music, entertainment, sports and corporate events. We’re passionate
about discovering new cities, hotels, venues, entertainment and food all around the world - yes, we actually do this for a living! We are looking to build a world-class team in Vancouver as we work towards global expansion. If you love travel, events and technology, then you’ve found your following!
About the Role:
Launchtrip is seeking a Market Research Analyst to help assess suitable markets and target
demographics. Job duties include researching industry data as well as qualifying suitable target
markets, partners and clients with our lead generation team. This is a 6 month, negotiable contract that may extend into a full-time position based on performance and impact.
- Analyzing and understanding market potential across multiple industries.
- Must be intermediate to advanced in Excel
- Collection and consolidation of data and information into actionable items and reports
- Understand business objectives (in all market capacities)
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Use online market research and findings to databases
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct
- Work and support all departments in market research efforts
- Assess and propose potential markets, partners and clients
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties’ researches and implement best practices
- Great communicator, both verbal and written
- Proven Market Research analysis experience (at least 2+ years)
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Strong analytical skill and must love data
- Familiarity with CRM Programs
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or working towards the completion of a degree in Statistics, Marketing or related field
- Experience in travel, sports, music or entertainment industry a plus!
- Flexible work environment with focus on health & wellness
- Total rewards options including; bonuses and stock options
- Opportunity for personal growth in a fast-paced environment as well as the opportunity to work with a dedicated and passionate team to create an innovative new product!